THE BARN

The Main Barn was built in 1810, and though beams have been installed to secure its structure, it still carries over 200 years of history and character in its bones. The chandelier once graced the ceiling of the famous Concord Hotel in the Catskills.  It now hangs proudly in our barn adding light and additional charm to the space.  Marie Pennings has worked diligently to lovingly restore the barn including curated vintage decor and furniture that create an overall rustic yet chic aesthetic.  The Barn's versatility makes it ideal for a variety of events.  

  

Adding to the flexibility of the space of the Barn is an outdoor patio area with a bar which can be used for: Hors-d'oeuvres, lounge areas, coffee/ dessert stations, or even extra dining tables as an extension of a reception in the barn.

Photos by: Phillip Van Nostrand

Heading 6
Heading 6
Spring Brook Farm
162 South Rt 94, Warwick, NY 10990